Face detection demo
A face object detection task demo. Running MobileNet-yolo on K210-based edge devices.
kmodel from GitHub.
compile and burn
(scons --)menuconfig in bsp folder (Ubiquitous/RT_Thread/bsp/k210), open:
- More Drivers --> ov2640 driver
- Board Drivers Config --> Enable LCD on SPI0
- Board Drivers Config --> Enable SDCARD (spi1(ss0))
- Board Drivers Config --> Enable DVP(camera)
- RT-Thread Components --> POSIX layer and C standard library --> Enable pthreads APIs
- APP_Framework --> Framework --> support knowing framework --> kpu model postprocessing --> yolov2 region layer
- APP_Framework --> Applications --> knowing app --> enable apps/face detect
scons -j(n) to compile and burn in by kflash.
json config and kmodel
Copy json config for deployment o SD card /kmodel. Example config file is detect.json in this directory. Copy final kmodel to SD card /kmodel either.
In serial terminal,
face_detect to start a detection thread,
face_detect_delete to stop it. Detection results can be found in output.